Sunday, February 17, 2013

LFW // POCAHONTAS



dress by Rare, shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, jewelry from Zara and Topshop

London Fashion Week is upon us and who could resist the temptation of playing dress up? Seeing as the closest most of us will get to front-row seats is Topshop and Google's collaboration live stream (no complaints there tbh), pulling out my funkiest heels and dress just seemed like the right thing to do. Especially considering the fact that as everyone was flying into London to join the party, I depressingly found myself on an outbound flight, ever the (im)perfect timing. Nonetheless, let's thank our lucky stars we've been blessed with the digital era and make our cyber presence known. Amen.

8 comments:

Tamara said...

Love your booties and dress!
xx
http://comounaprincesasintonterias.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/accesorios-5.html

Unknown said...

amen!
the dress is amazing!

love, Gongy

http://groolstyle.wordpress.com/

Вера Андреева said...

Wow, what an interesting dress, I like it!

♡my blogspot - www.veraanda.blogspot.ru

Alexaa said...

beautifull ;)

Ali Hval said...

I never even knew about the live streams... thanks for posting those! :D

And I adore your fringe dress, and love that your title reflects the style of it. Cute!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice!!! I love it!!!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

that is a really beautiful and interesting dress.

Sandra Martinez said...

amazing style sweety :)
My new post in http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es